Cat Museum1125 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Jalan Semariang, Petra Jaya, 93050 Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: 6082-446688
- Tags: Museums, Off Beaten Path, Statue, Specialty Museums
The Kuching’s Cat Museum is the first museum of its kind in the world. It is managed by Kuching North City Hall and has collection of Cat artefacts acquired from the National Museum which displayed them in one of its galleries in Kuala Lumpur. Known as "cat city," Kuching is dotted with various feline sculptures and this unusual cat museum is reinstating this unique fetish. Inside, see cat items from ancient times leading to today’s Hello Kittly too.
A quirky museum, the very mention of Cat museum will generate an interest in you. Walk through various feline sculptures as you buy tickets for Cat Museum tours to know the attraction better. Combined with many other attractions, tickets for Cat Museum tours offer you a fulfilling experience. While Cat Museum tickets are free of cost, visiting this attraction through a tour is always a better idea. Have a look at the section below to know Cat Museum ticket prices and more information regarding the tours.
Cat Museum Travel Tips
- The museum is spread over four galleries and roughly 1100 square feet.
- This will take about an hour or more to finish.
Entrance Ticket Details For Cat Museum
- There is a minimal fee for taking cameras inside.
- Aprroximately MYR 3 for Cameras and MYR 5 for video cameras.
How to Reach Cat Museum
- Nearest bus stop: Bus Stop Jalan Satok
- Yukimi’s Sushi
- Hubbaba’s Arabic Kitchen
- Lyn’s Tandoori
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kuching before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kuching and book an accommodation of your choice.
74.16% of people who visit Kuching include Cat Museum in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
52.2% of people start their Cat Museum visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Cat Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cat Museum