Events and Festivals in Kuching
- Chinese New Year: The lavish parades and revelry during the most important festival of Malaysia is quite an experience in Kuching. It’s as is the whole town is on the streets in celebration. Gives you a great chance to experience shopping in Kuching too.
- Kuching Regatta: Held for three days at the end of August each year, harking back to the 19th-century White Rajah days, with traditional games, contests, and both dragon boat and long boat races.
- Hong Sam Si Temple Parade: staged during the first week of April, this is a grand show for the Hokkienese Chinese community in the city.
- Kuching Festival: staged throughout August to celebrate the city, with a massive parade and many other events in Kuching.
Trip plans for Kuching
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Kuching
Kuching Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Kuching
Bako National Park from Kuching City2 Reviews
Duration: 6 Hrs
Just 45 minutes away from Kuching city,Bako National Park introduces you to various types of wildlife such as silvered leaf m...Book Now
Save 7%Sarawak Cultural Village Tour from Kuching4 Reviews
Duration: 4 Hrs
The Sarawak Cultural Village portrays the multi-faceted cultures and customs of ethnic groups . The village consists of authe...
Save 7%Kuching City and Heritage Tour5 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs
A perfect introduction to Sarawak's historical capital, Kuching. This informative three-hour tour covers many of Kuching's si...
Semenggoh Orangutan Centre with Rainforest Walk from Kuching6 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs
Semenggoh Wildlife Centre is located 24km from the centre of Kuching. This orangutan rehabilitation centre trains orphaned or...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Kota Samarahan
- Events & Festivals in Siburan
- Events & Festivals in Bau
- Events & Festivals in Sri Aman
- Events & Festivals in Sarikei
- Events & Festivals in Bintangor