Kuching Esplanade And Waterfront1397 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Jalan Main Bazaar, Kuching, Malaysia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Tags: Waterfront, River, Walking Area, Family And Kids
If you were in Kuching and did not go to take a stroll at Kuching Waterfront, then you should not consider yourself to have visited Kuching. Kuching Waterfront is a 900-meter long esplanade along the southern bank of Sarawak River starting from Riverbank Suites to the now abandoned Gambier Market. The esplanade is beautifully landscaped and has become the most popular meeting place for people in Kuching since its opening in 1993. People often come here to take a stroll after office hour, relax and sit down to see the sunset.
Kuching Esplanade And Waterfront Travel Tips
- There are lots of bazaars on the weekend that are bustling on the esplanade selling all kinds of wares.
Entrance Ticket Details For Kuching Esplanade And Waterfront
- Price for river crossing is 30 sen (MYR 1 after 10:00 pm).
- Hiring a boat (tambang) for a river cruise is around around MYR 30.
How to Reach Kuching Esplanade And Waterfront
- Nearest bus stops are Jalan Puncak Borneo ad Jalan Datuk.
- Lok Thian Restaurant
- Bing Coffee
- Pizza Hut
- Ted Shin Seafood
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kuching before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kuching and book an accommodation of your choice.
92.09% of people who visit Kuching include Kuching Esplanade And Waterfront in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
32.77% of people start their Kuching Esplanade And Waterfront visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Kuching Esplanade And Waterfront
94.39% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kuching Esplanade And Waterfront