Sarawak Cultural Village851 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: Damai Beach Resort, 93762 Kuching, Malaysia
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +60-82846411
- Ticket Price: 60 MYR
- Tags: Art And Culture, Street Market, Street Food
The Sarawak Cultural Village in Kuching can be best described as a living museum that showcases the history, culture and heritage of the major groups in the area. Though tickets for Sarawak Cultural Village are available on-site easily, during festivals and cultural events it is suggested to buy tickets for Sarawak Cultural Village online in advance. You can check out Sarawak Cultural Village ticket prices in our ticket section.
Tucked away at the foothills of legendary Mount Santubong, 35 km from Kuching is Sarawak's fascinating cultural showcase, the award winning "Sarawak Cultural Village" which is also the venue for the World Harvest Festival and the Rainforest World Music Festival, an internationally renowned festival.
This living museum is wholly owned by the Sarawak Economic Development Corporation (SEDC) depicts the heritage of the major racial groups in Sarawak and conveniently portrays their respective lifestyle amidst 14 acres of tropical vegetation. Guests can choose to opt for the Sarawak Cultural Village half day tour or full tour and get to know all the history of the place.
Sarawak Cultural Village Travel Tips
- During music festivals and other popular event, it is better to book in advance.
Entrance Ticket Details For Sarawak Cultural Village
- Child ticket price is MYR 30. Free for children under the age 6.
Sarawak Cultural Village Hours
- There are two Cultural Shows per day at: 11:30 am–12:15 pm and 04:00 pm– 4:45 pm.
How to Reach Sarawak Cultural Village
- Sarawak Cultural Village is 45 minutes drive from Kuching and there are many shuttles and city tour buses that run from Kuching on a daily basis.
- Cafe Satang
- Mangotree Terrace
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kuching before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kuching and book an accommodation of your choice.
56.1% of people who visit Kuching include Sarawak Cultural Village in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
71.43% of people start their Sarawak Cultural Village visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Sarawak Cultural Village
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sarawak Cultural Village