Sarawak State Museum, Kuching
Sarawak State Museum, Kuching - Address, Phone Number
Address: Pengarah Jabatan Muzium Negeri Sarawak, Jalan Tun Abang Haji Openg, 93566, Kuching, Sarawak 93000
Timings: 09:00 am - 04:45 pm Details
Added 6.2K times in trip plans
History Museum, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Sarawak State Museum, Kuching
The Sarawak Museum is said to be one of the best in Southeast Asia. The oldest museum in Borneo, it houses an exhausting collection of natural history artefacts and objects.
Established in 1891, the excellent Sarawak Museum has a first-rate collection of cultural artefacts and is a must-visit for anyone interested in Borneo's peoples and habitats.
Sarawak State Museum Information
- The park behind the museum is ideal for lazing around or a picnic.
- There is an aquarium in the compound too.
How To reach Sarawak State Museum by Public Transport
- Nearest Bus stop: Bus Stop Jalan Satok
Restaurants Near Sarawak State Museum
- Victoria Arms
- Links Restaurant
- Lyn’s Tandoori
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kuching before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kuching and book an accommodation of your choice.
Sarawak State Museum, Kuching Reviews
- Attractions on TripHobo
- Chapelle Des Penitents Gris
- Eglise Protestante Evangelique De Moulins
- Cisterna Per Il Rec Upero E Lo Stoccaggio Dell'acqua
- Evangelisch-lutherischen Kirchengemeinde Maxhutte-haidhof
- Parcul Padurice
- Evangelisches Kirchspiel Bad Zwesten
- Zoo Dvorec
- Deer Trace Shelter, Taylorsville Metropark