Sarawak State Museum1368 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Pengarah Jabatan Muzium Negeri Sarawak, Jalan Tun Abang Haji Openg, 93566, Kuching, Sarawak 93000, Malaysia
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:45 pm Details
- Phone: 6082-244261
- Tags: History Museums, Family And Kids
The Sarawak Museum is said to be one of the best in Southeast Asia. The oldest museum in Borneo, it houses an exhausting collection of natural history artefacts and objects.
Established in 1891, the excellent Sarawak Museum has a first-rate collection of cultural artefacts and is a must-visit for anyone interested in Borneo's peoples and habitats.
Sarawak State Museum Travel Tips
- The park behind the museum is ideal for lazing around or a picnic.
- There is an aquarium in the compound too.
How to Reach Sarawak State Museum
- Nearest Bus stop: Bus Stop Jalan Satok
- Victoria Arms
- Links Restaurant
- Lyn’s Tandoori
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kuching before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kuching and book an accommodation of your choice.
90.18% of people who visit Kuching include Sarawak State Museum in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
64.47% of people start their Sarawak State Museum visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Sarawak State Museum
94.55% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sarawak State Museum