- Address: Kufri, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Forest, View Point, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Valley, Green House
Fagu - Review
Picturesquely located amid forests and apple orchards on a pass between two valleys, Fagu is a vantage point with panoramic views of the higher ranges and valleys. Just 6 km from Kufri and 22 km from Shimla, Fagu is located at a height of 2,509 meters and has a rest house and tourist bungalow overlooking the Giri valley.
- Wear warm clothes.
- Small eateries and stalls are available.
How To reach Fagu by Public Transport
- Rented car
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kufri before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kufri and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Fagu
95% of people who visit Kufri include Fagu in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
50.42% of people start their Fagu visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Fagu
94.71% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Fagu
1 View16 Days 15 Nights16 Day Trip to Kullu, Dharmsala, Dalhousie, ShimlaBy: Guest UserCity: Shimla, Kullu, Manali, Kufri, Dharamshala, Dalhousie, Mcleod Ganj
Fagu, Kufri Reviews
- Ct Boiler Repair & Manufacturer Co.
- Elm Theatre
- Joseloff Gallery
- Roberts Center Theatre
- Science Center Of Connecticut - Nursery School
- Temple Beth Israel
- Bow Tie Criterion Cinemas At Blue Back Square
- Summer Parks Program Office
- Whiting Homestead
- Passionist Missionaries
- Chabad House
- AHJ Regional Library
- Allendale Presbyterian Church
- Sweet Bethel Cme Church
- Ervington Baptist Church