Himalaya Nature Park6884 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Kufri, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 20 INR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Wildlife Park, Camp, View Point, Family And Kids, Rock Climbing, Nature, Green House
This Nature Park resides in one of the greatest mountain ranges in the world and has an exotic range of flora and fauna to marvel at. It has huge animal enclosures some of them even being of endangered species of animals. Animals like Musk Deer, Bharal, Black Bear, Tibetan Wolf, Leopard Cat, Sambhar, Ghoral, Barking Deer, Monal, White Crested Kaleej and Cheer pheasant are spotted here.
Guided treks and camping facilities are also available- a good way elaborating trip to the Park.
Himalaya Nature Park Travel Tips
- Limited camping facilities within the park and facilities for guided treks and student groups are available.
Entrance Ticket Details For Himalaya Nature Park
- Camera has a separate charge.
How to Reach Himalaya Nature Park
- Rented car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kufri before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kufri and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Himalaya Nature Park Address: Kufri, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India
- Himalaya Nature Park Timing: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Himalaya Nature Park Price: 20 INR
- Best time to visit Himalaya Nature Park(preferred time): 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Himalaya Nature Park: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Kufri include Himalaya Nature Park in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
63.33% of people start their Himalaya Nature Park visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Himalaya Nature Park
79.17% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Himalaya Nature Park
People normally club together Fagu and Mahasu Peak while planning their visit to Himalaya Nature Park.