Indira Tourist Park, KufriCurrently Open [Closes at 08:00 pm]
- Address: Kufri Chail Road, Near Himalayan Nature Park, Shimla, India
- Timings: 07:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 5 INR
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: National Park, Park, View Point, Cafe, Coffee House, Tourist Center, Family And Kids
About Indira Tourist Park, Kufri
Situated near the Himalayan National Park, Indira Tourist Park is famous for arresting views of the Himalayas. Amusing climate, peaceful ambiance and an appealing coffee shop, called Cafe Lalit of Himachal Tourism board are the major attractions of the park as well as major Kufri attractions.
Indira Tourist Park Information
- Yak rides and Pony rides are available.
- Restaurant and eateries are available.
How To reach Indira Tourist Park by Public Transport
- Rented car
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kufri before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kufri and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Indira Tourist Park
95% of people who visit Kufri include Indira Tourist Park in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
73.69% of people start their Indira Tourist Park visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Indira Tourist Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Indira Tourist Park