Indira Tourist ParkCurrently Open
- Address: Kufri Chail Road, Near Himalayan Nature Park, Shimla, India Map
- Timings: 07:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 5 INR
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: National Park, Park, View Point, Cafe, Coffee House, Family And Kids
Situated near the Himalayan National Park, Indira Tourist Park is famous for arresting views of the Himalayas. Amusing climate, peaceful ambiance and an appealing coffee shop, called Cafe Lalit of Himachal Tourism board are the major attractions of the park as well as major Kufri attractions.
Indira Tourist Park Travel Tips
- Yak rides and Pony rides are available.
- Restaurant and eateries are available.
How to Reach Indira Tourist Park
- Rented car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kufri before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kufri and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Indira Tourist Park Address: Kufri Chail Road, Near Himalayan Nature Park, Shimla, India
- Indira Tourist Park Timing: 07:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Indira Tourist Park Price: 5 INR
- Best time to visit Indira Tourist Park(preferred time): 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Indira Tourist Park: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Kufri include Indira Tourist Park in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
52.69% of people start their Indira Tourist Park visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Indira Tourist Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Indira Tourist Park
People normally club together Mahasu Peak and Fagu while planning their visit to Indira Tourist Park.
Indira Tourist Park Reviews & Ratings
what are the prices for yak and pony rides?Answer Report Abuse