Kula Botanical Gardens9 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 638 Kekaulike Ave, Kula, HI 96790, USA, 96790, United States Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8088781715
- Fax: +1-4178644111
- Tags: Botanical Garden, Family And Kids, Landmarks, Parks, Natural Parks
Covering the lush 8-acre grounds, the Kula Botanical Garden are botanical garden located on Kekaulike Highway. Started in the year 1977 by Warren McCord, this garden aimed at serving as a native Hawaiian plant reserve. This garden is also Maui's first public garden. Situated at an altitude of 1,000 metres, this garden houses both tropical and semitropical species. The garden contains 2,000 plant varieties, including collections of protea, orchids, bromeliads, native Hawaiian plants, and a few trees including koa and kukui.
More about Kula
Find the joy in planning a D.I.Y. trip by using this awesome Kula trip planner.
Fine Accommodation options like Kihei Akahi By Condominium Rentals Hawaii, Kihei Akahi By Maui Condo And Home and Wailea Ekahi Village, A Destination Residence will meet your requirement of where to stay in Kula.
There are plenty of ready-to-book Kula vacation packages available that will cover the major attractions, accommodation concerns including the prime one like how to reach Kula.
How to Reach Kula Botanical Gardens
- By car
- Kula Botanical Gardens Address: 638 Kekaulike Ave, Kula, HI 96790, USA, 96790, United States
- Kula Botanical Gardens Contact Number: +1-8088781715
- Kula Botanical Gardens Timing: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!