Hanogi Mata Temple, KulluCurrently Closed
- Address: Mandi-Kullu National Highway, Kullu 175131,India
- Timings: 06:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Tourist Center, Family And Kids
About Hanogi Mata Temple, Kullu
A peaceful shrine of the goddess constantly emitting peace and love into the atmosphere. The architecture of the temple is commendable and the interiors are beautiful. The Hanogi Mata Temple is a perfect location to stop by and relax on a tiring journey as well. Visit the temple in faith and enjoy the blessings the goddess showers on her visitors. A visit to this temple would simple complete you exciting trip to Kullu.
Hanogi Mata Temple Information
- There is an outlet beside the temple where you can buy juices, jams, cold drinks and more.
- Maintain peace and silence in the sacred place.
- Visit the temple during sunrise.
- It is wise to dress modestly.
- Keep your footwear outside the temple.
How To reach Hanogi Mata Temple by Public Transport
- Hire a taxi or use the intra bus.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kullu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kullu and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Hanogi Mata Temple
26.78% of people who visit Kullu include Hanogi Mata Temple in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
74.9% of people plan their visit to Hanogi Mata Temple between 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Hanogi Mata Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hanogi Mata Temple
Hanogi Mata Temple, Kullu Reviews
Jai mata di
Nice place n feel relaxed here n peacefull place
Don't forget to Pray here. A very powerful Temple :) May God Bless You All
After a long time, seen a real Temple... This is unlike most temples that are commercialized nowadays..
The temple is very beautiful. The area from Pandoh to thalot is prone to landslide occurings. Don't rush on the road. Keep attentive and be safe.