How to Reach Kullu
- By Air: Kullu has a domestic airport at Bhuntar which has regular flights from and to major cities like Delhi, Chandigarh and many other.
- By Bus: Kullu and Manali have regular state owned and private Volvo, semi-luxury buses coming to and leaving the two destinations for Delhi, Ambala, Leh, Chandigarh and other places.
- By Train: The nearest railway station is at Ambala Cantt and Chandigarh from where it is possible to get buses or taxis to Kullu and Manali.
- By Road: Visitors can use private taxis and motorcycles to explore Kullu-Manali and the neighboring areas.
- By road: You can hire a car of bike to get around in the city.
- By Bus: There is an intra town bus system that takes you to the important places in the city.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Kullu. The most preferred mode of transport in Kullu is Car.
Average distance: 60 km Average time: 60 min
Car 100%Driving 60 min Overall average time for 60 kms 60 min