How to Reach Kumarakom
How to reach Kumarakom
- By Air: Kochi International Airport is well connected domestically.
- By Train: Kottayam Railway Station is 13 km away.
- By Taxi/Car: You can hire/rent a car from Alleppey or Kochi.
- By Boat: There is a boat jetty near Vivanta by Taj.
- By Bus: Multiple state buslines stop by the SH42 bus stop.
- By Foot: The village is quite tiny. Most of it can simply be strolled along.
- By Boat: If you arrange for a houseboat (packages start as low as one bedroom INR 6000 boats, and may go up to 6-bedroom INR 55000 boats), there is no better way to tour the lake and the backwaters of Kerala.
- By Car/Taxi: For attractions out of town, this is the best way to travel.
Modes of Transportation in Kumarakom
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Kumarakom. The most preferred mode of transport in Kumarakom is Bike.
Average distance: 17 km Average time: 44.71 min
Bike 28.57%Bike 27.5 min Overall average time for 12 kms 27.5 min
Bus/Trolleybus 14.29%Bus 20 min Waiting 10 min Walking 3 min Overall average time for 15 kms 33 min
Train/Metro 14.29%Train 72 min Waiting 20 min Walking 15 min Overall average time for 50 kms 107 min
Motorbike 14.29%Motorbike 10 min Overall average time for 10 kms 10 min
Car 14.29%Driving 45 min Walking 1 min Overall average time for 15 kms 46 min
Walking 14.29%Walking 45 min Bike 15 min Other 2 min Overall average time for 5 kms 62 min
- Other Cities
- How To Reach Almora
- How To Reach Darjeeling
- How To Reach Udaipur
- How To Reach Shivpuri
- How To Reach Kovalam
- How To Reach Ranikhet
- How To Reach Mandu
- How To Reach Allahabad
- How To Reach Thanjavur
- How To Reach Kufri
- Nearby Cities
- How To Reach Agra
- How To Reach Leh
- How To Reach Mumbai
- How To Reach Delhi
- How To Reach Amritsar
- How To Reach Chennai
- How To Reach Jaipur
- How To Reach Panaji
- How To Reach Varanasi
- How To Reach Mount Abu