Sarangapani Temple125 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Kumbakonam, Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu 612001, India Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +91-4352430349
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids, Architecture
Located in the town of Kumbahonam, the Sarangapani Temple is a Hindu temple dedicated to Vishnu. This temple is one of the Divya Desams, the 108 temples of Vishnu mentioned in the Nalayira Divya Prabandham. With significant contributions from the Medieval Cholas, Vijayanagar Empire and Madurai Nayaks, this temple displays a typical Dravidian style of architecture. Enshrined within a huge granite wall, the temple complex has various shrines and water bodies. The rajagopuram, or the main gateway, has eleven tiers and stands tall at 173 feet!
- Sarangapani Temple Address: Kumbakonam, Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu 612001, India
- Sarangapani Temple Contact Number: +91-4352430349
- Sarangapani Temple Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
93.28% of people who visit Kumbakonam include Sarangapani Temple in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
63.16% of people start their Sarangapani Temple visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Sarangapani Temple
80.65% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sarangapani Temple
People normally club together Adi Kumbeswarar Temple and Sikkal Singaravelar Temple while planning their visit to Sarangapani Temple.