Kunming is the Pearl of Yunnan and Daguan Yuan Park is the most beautiful facet of its existence. The park spread over 13 hectares of land was built for a TV series and since them it has remained a regular tourist attraction. Home to the Sunshine Palace, the expansive park that recounts the tales of Qing Dynasty.
Daguan Yuan Park is a top ranked antique garden in China. With over 40 local attractions housed inside it, the park has five luxury courtyard resorts, a temple and beautiful camping sites. The tracks are smoothened to accommodate the various folk dance activities like Yangko, Lion dances and Stunts.
Daguan Yuan Park Travel Tips
- The best time to visit is during the Chinese New Year as per the lunar calendar.
- Usually crowded on weekends. Morning visits are best to explore the park.
- Some areas are perennially wet in the park. Avoid slips.
- Friendly place for pets and wheel-chair bound individuals.
Daguan Yuan Park Hours
- Please enquire before you visit.
- Recommended time to visit is 8:00 am.
How to Reach Daguan Yuan Park
- Train Name: Guney Express
- Nearest Railway Station: Diyarbakir
- Bus No: 84, 122, 474
- Bus stop: Da Guan Yuan Xi’men/ Da Guan Yuan station
- Green Lake Hotel
- Harbour Plaza Hotel
- Qiao Xiangyuan Restaurant
- Yidong Yanglou
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kunming before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kunming and book an accommodation of your choice.
32% of people who visit Kunming include Daguan Yuan Park in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
50% of people start their Daguan Yuan Park visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Daguan Yuan Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Daguan Yuan Park