Jiuxiang Scenic AreaCurrently Closed
- Address: Jiuxiang Country, Yiliang (Zhaotong) County 652114, China, Kunming
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86-8717511996
- Ticket Price: 120 CNY
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Cave, Bridge, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Adventure, Nature, Exhibition
Jiuxiang Scenic Area - Review
Yunnan Province is a beautiful place to drive around. The Jiuxiang Scenic Area is located in the Yiliang County in the Jiuxiang Yi and Hui Autonomous Township. It is approximately 90 kilometres from the Kunming city. The area is dotted by caves, mountains, deep canyons, gorges and fair markets.
The Jiuxiang Scenic Area is a popular handing spot for adventure enthusiasts. Most of the tourist activity is centred around the Diehong Bridge, White Elephant Cave, the Goddess Cave, the Lying Dragon Cave, the Bat Cave and the Tourist Cableway. It is a natural exhibition centre of ‘karst caves’ that are showcased through the Sanjiao Cave, Dashang Cave, Diehong Cave and Dasha Dam Cave.
Jiuxiang Scenic Area Information
- The area is a mountainous trek with crowded streets. Stick to the safer routes.
- Don’t miss out on the local festivals like Hunting Festival and the Worship White Dragon Festival.
- Carry extra pair of clothes as you may get wait during boating.
- Use of camera inside the centre is allowed.
- Always use the rails while taking a flight of stairs to upper levels.
- Move around the bastion in groups to avoid hassles.
- Some parts of the walls are under renovation. Maintain distance from such places.
- Carry drinking water as there are not many resting points along the corridors.
- Other contact number is +86 871-7511998.
How To reach Jiuxiang Scenic Area by Public Transport
- Bus stop: Yiliang County
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kunming before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kunming and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Jiuxiang Scenic Area
95% of people who visit Kunming include Jiuxiang Scenic Area in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
87.32% of people start their Jiuxiang Scenic Area visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Jiuxiang Scenic Area
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jiuxiang Scenic Area