Kunming Dragon GateCurrently Closed
- Address: At the top of Xishan, west of Kunming's suburb, Xishan District, Kunming 650100, China
- Timings: 08:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86871-84266689
- Ticket Price: 40 CNY
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Outdoors, Historical Site, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Nature
Kunming Dragon Gate - Review
The best place to hike in the Yunnan province. The Kunming Dragon Gate is a natural high-rise tourist destination thronged by nature lovers and adventure enthusiasts. Overlooking the serene Dian Chi Lake, the Dragon Gate of Kunming is equally tranquilizing and therapeutic.
The hike to the spot is enthralling. Though it takes just over an hour by foot to reach the Kunming Dragon Gate, there is nothing like it. The crawling swarm of trekkers and swinging rope cables make the site even more intense. It is the gateway into the hub of scenic spots. It includes Huating Temple, Taihua Temple, Sanqing Pavilion, Daxiong Baodian Hall, Tianwang Hall and Kwan-yin Hall.
Kunming Dragon Gate Information
- The Kunming Dragon Gate is no way related or influenced by the Dragon Gate in Loyang. Both are unique and characteristically different in representation.
- If you wish to avoid the hike, bus services are available to the Dragon Gate. The round-trip costs CNY 100 which is covered as Combo Ticket Price at the entrance.
- It is a Buddhist site of worship. Maintain the sanctity of the place.
- Don’t litter around the statues or on walks.
- Some parts of the cliff are open and unmarked with signs. Don’t stoop too much into the gorge.
- Not ideal for after-dark visitors.
- Other contact number is +86 871-8427475.
Kunming Dragon Gate Ticket Prices
- Combo Ticket: CNY 100.0
Kunming Dragon Gate Hours
- Please enquire before you visit.
- Recommended time to visit is 9:00 am.
How To reach Kunming Dragon Gate by Public Transport
- Nearest Railway Station: Kunming Central
Restaurants Near Kunming Dragon Gate
- Lost Garden Restaurant
- OSO Italian
- Qiao Xiangyuan Restaurant
- Yidong Yanglou
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kunming before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kunming and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Kunming Dragon Gate
47.57% of people who visit Kunming include Kunming Dragon Gate in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
77.5% of people start their Kunming Dragon Gate visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Kunming Dragon Gate
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kunming Dragon Gate