Kunming World Expo, Kunming
Kunming World Expo - A Quick Overview[Contribute/Review]
Address: Huayuan Main Road, Panlong District, Kunming 650233, China
Ticket Price: 100 CNY
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 1.6K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Garden, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Exhibition
Use an online travel itinerary maker to make the perfect trip plan
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Kunming World Expo, Kunming
The Kunming World Expo is an impressive exposition showcased at the World Heritage Expo Garden. The expo covers the aspects of traditional plantation and themed gardening. For Bonsai lovers, this is an institution on its own.
The Kunming World Expo is laid out across 218 hectares of land housed in 5 exhibition halls. There are six theme gardens formed by the Tree Garden, the Tea Garden, the Bonsai Garden, the Medicinal Herb Garden, the Bamboo Garden, and the Vegetable and Fruit Garden. The squares of Century Plaza and Performance Plaza are breathtakingly huge and vibrant. The Chinese Pavilion is the largest indoor hall from this category. With over 2500 plant species, most of them rare, the Kunming World Expo on Horticulture symbolizes the harmony between “Man and Nature”.
Kunming World Expo Information
- Other contact number is 0871-5012284.
- Please enquire before you visit.
- Recommended time to visit is 9:00 am.
- To avail concessions and discounts on ticket price, carry your valid ID cards.
- Ride on Toy Train and Battery car is available inside the expo area. It costs CNY 15.0 per person.
- It is the best place to learn about ancient Asian medicinal plants and herbs.
- It has characteristic Han and Yunnan features.
- Always use the rails while taking a flight of stairs to upper levels.
- Some areas are restricted to only selected population as per regulations.
- Carry enough drinking water. It is an expansive site.
Kunming World Expo Ticket Prices
- Children between 1.2 m and 1.4 m: CNY 50
- Senior citizens between 60-69 years: CNY 50
- Students and Research scholars: CNY 50
- Kids under 1.2 m: CNY 0.00
- Elderly over 70 years: CNY 0.00
- Combination Ticket: EXPO Garden entrance ticket + Golden Temple + ropeway- CNY130
How To reach Kunming World Expo by Public Transport
Nearest Railway Station: Bonn Central
- Bus No: 69; Bus stop: Shi Bo Yuan station
- Bus No: 71; Bus stop: Golden Temple
Restaurants Near Kunming World Expo
- Lost Garden Restaurant
- OSO Italian
- Qiao Xiangyuan Restaurant
- Yidong Yanglou
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kunming before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kunming and book an accommodation of your choice.
Kunming World Expo, Kunming Reviews
- Attractions near Kunming World Expo
- Huating Temple
- Zhangguanying Second Hand Market
- Yunnan Nationalities Museum
- Yunnan Minzucun
- Yunnan Army Military School
- Yunnan University Wu Mayao Museum Of Anthropology
- Kunming World Horti-expo Garden West Gate
- Yuan Tong Si Temple
- Kunming Natural History Museum Of Zoology
- Flowers And Birds Market Of Kunming
- Qiongzhu Si Temple