Nanping Street is the oldest commercial market spot in Kunming. The old charm still lingers around this rustic tourist destination. The crowds come to spend quality time amidst fair and commerce setting.
The Nanping Business Street was once referred to as the “Wall Street” of Kunming. The ruined blocks of Huguo Road and Jinbi Road still exist. Dotted by art statues and scenic architecture across the street, the place bears a hallmark of traditional Chinese and contemporary fashion sense. The colourful shopping shacks and eateries add spice to the Nanping Business Centre. At night, the flashing Neon signs turn the street into a simmering hangout.
Nanping Business Street Travel Tips
- The street has a cluster of popular western restaurants.
- It is an ideal stop-over before moving to other spots like Stone Forest and Fuxian Lake.
- Sundays are predictable crowded.
- Not much provision of drinking water and public toilets. Be adequately prepared.
Nanping Business Street Hours
- Please enquire before you visit.
- Recommended time to visit is 7:00 pm.
How to Reach Nanping Business Street
- Nearest Railway Station: Kunming
- Bus No: 73, 56, 120, Bus stop: Huguo Road stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kunming before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kunming and book an accommodation of your choice.
44.49% of people who visit Kunming include Nanping Business Street in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
58.62% of people start their Nanping Business Street visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Nanping Business Street
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Nanping Business Street