Salvador's Coffee House, Kunming
Salvador's Coffee House - A Quick Overview[Contribute/Review]
Address: Salvador's Coffee House, #76 Wen Lin Jie, Wen Hua Xiang, Kunming, Yunnan 650031, P.R. China
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 11:30 pm Details
Added 2K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Food And Drinks, Coffee House, Tourist Center
Interesting enough? Create trip itinerary today!
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Salvador's Coffee House, Kunming
Since 2003, the Salvador’s Coffee House has been the most popular den for foreign expats and local youth. Kris Allen and Colin Flahive brought a zing into the Yunnan Province with their maiden entrepreneurial venture. Known mostly for its beverages and specialized cuisines, Kunming now has a healthy cult following at the Salvador’s Coffee House.
Inspired by the idiosyncratic ideas of famous painter artist, Salvador Dali, the coffee house serves home-made ice-creams, fresh bagels and beers along with the iconic coffee brew. The crowd mostly comprise of expats, foreign tourists and Chinese artists. Located in the Culture Alley close to Yunnan University, the coffee house attracts visitors from Chinese towns too! The Green Kunming store located at the backside of the cafe sells organic products ranging from cultured honey and yoghurt to herbal toothpastes and perfumes.
Salvador's Coffee House Information
- Don’t miss out on the Dali granola bars package.
- Weekends are obnoxiously packed and smoky.
- English, Chinese and French catalogues are available.
- It may take up to 20 minutes for service on weekends.
- Smoking is allowed around the lounge and patio spaces.
Salvador's Coffee House Opening and Closing Hours
- Please enquire before you visit.
- Happy Hours: 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Recommended time to visit: 7:00 pm
How To reach Salvador's Coffee House by Public Transport
- Nearest Railway Station: Kunming central
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kunming before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kunming and book an accommodation of your choice.
Salvador's Coffee House, Kunming Reviews
- Attractions near Salvador's Coffee House
- Huating Temple
- Zhangguanying Second Hand Market
- Yunnan Wildlife Park
- Kunming World Horti-expo Garden West Gate
- Yunnan Nationalities Museum
- Yunnan Minzucun
- Yunnan University Wu Mayao Museum Of Anthropology
- Haigeng Park
- Yunnan Army Military School
- Yunnan Railway Museum
- Qiongzhu Si Temple
- Kunming Natural History Museum Of Zoology