Yuantong TempleCurrently Open
- Address: Wuhua Qu, Kunming Shi, Yunnan Sheng China 650221 Map
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
You will never forget your trip to the Yuantong Temple as the holy place is absolutely magnificent. In the location of Kunming, this Buddhist temple is the most famous tourist spot. Originally, this temple got established in the beginning of 9th century during the reign of Tang dynasty. The extraordinary composition of the temple is the most significant feature of the whole temple complex as its lower portion is taller than its higher portion. The Yuantong Temple complex is serenely decorated with gardens and waterbeds. The Yuan dynasty architecture of this temple startles the tourists every time. Stone staircases, colorful dragon statues and an unmatched hall give this religious structure a standalone position.
How to Reach Yuantong Temple
- 85 Road, 95 Road, 235 Road, Z5 Road, 100 Road to stop - Yuantong Street.
- Bus Z5 Road to stop -Yuantong Street.
- Yuantong Temple Address: Wuhua Qu, Kunming Shi, Yunnan Sheng China 650221
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!