Yunnan Wildlife Park is in a fantastic tourist destination owing to its Jurassic Park-like appeal. The rewarding experience is heightened by the close encounters with deer herds, zebras, giant pandas and turtles.
Yunnan Wildlife Park has been developed like a luxury resort amidst the beauty of Nature. With more than 200 species languishing around the park, there are over 10,000 animals sheltered in the massive green zone of Kunming. Tourists can familiarise themselves with domestication, breeding and feeding habits of these animals in their natural habitat. Covering an area of 200 hectares, the park is the largest in the South China region. It is a great place to catch up with the white-cheeked gibbon, sunflower cockatoo, giraffes, chimps, antelopes, Madagascar’s Day-tailed lemur and Fallow deer.
Yunnan Wildlife Park Travel Tips
- The park is built on a mountain. It offers great panoramic view of Kunming town.
- You can feed the animals from the close range.
- Best month to visit the park is October-November when it blooms with the Gesang Flower.
- Photography is not allowed inside the exhibition halls.
Entrance Ticket Details For Yunnan Wildlife Park
- Students: RMB 50.00
Yunnan Wildlife Park Hours
- Please enquire before you visit.
- Recommended time to visit is 10:00 am.
How to Reach Yunnan Wildlife Park
- Nearest Railway Station: Kunming Central
- Bus No: 10, 150, 235; Bus stop: Chuan Jin Terminus
- Green Lake Hotel
- Harbour Plaza Hotel
- Qiao Xiang Yuan Restaurant
- Yidong Yanglou
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kunming before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kunming and book an accommodation of your choice.
7.24% of people who visit Kunming include Yunnan Wildlife Park in their plan
42.86% of people start their Yunnan Wildlife Park visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Yunnan Wildlife Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Yunnan Wildlife Park