Australian Venom Zoo10 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 8 Coondoo St, Kuranda QLD 4881, Australia Map
- Phone: +61-740938905
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Zoo, Family And Kids
Considered to be Australia’s “deadliest” wildlife attraction, the Australian Venom Zoo in Kuranda houses numerous poisonous species of insects and reptiles. The staff members at this zoo are super-passionate and highly eager to impart information about the various interesting creatures housed here; so, rest assured, your visit to this zoo will definitely be very informative and interesting! From snakes to spiders, you are sure to be captivated (and in some cases horrified) by the wonderful collection of poisonous species here! Looking for exciting places to visit in Kuranda? Australian Venom Zoo has to be on your travel plan!
More about Kuranda
Create a customized plan for your visit using the Kuranda trip planner. You can use ready templates or start from scratch for the same.
You can add cozy hotels in Kuranda like Argosy On The Beach, Trinity Beach Pacific and Oasis At Palm Cove.
Find out how to reach Kuranda to begin with. Plenty of wholesome Kuranda vacation packages are available to choose from, pick your today!
How to Reach Australian Venom Zoo
- Private Vehicles/Cabs
- Australian Venom Zoo Address: 8 Coondoo St, Kuranda QLD 4881, Australia
- Australian Venom Zoo Contact Number: +61-740938905
- Time required to visit Australian Venom Zoo: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!