How to Reach Kusadasi - The Easiest Way to Reach Kusadasi
HOW TO GET TO KUSADASI
- By Air: The nearest Airport to Kusadasi, “Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport”, is about 80kms away from Kusadasi. From the Airport, you can take the ESHOT ZO4 Bus for 5.75 TL to the Izmir Otogar, from there you can reach Kusadasi.
- By Ferry: Since, this is a port region; there are daily Ferries from Samos to Kusadasi. Its an absolute pleasure to watch the waves gliding away as you move from one shore to another.
- By Road: The city is linked by a modern six-lane highway to Izmir’s Adnan Menderes Airport.
HOW TO GET AROUND KUSADASI
- By Foot: Most of the town is relatively flat and the scenery is breathtaking, the tourists will enjoy walking from one end of town to another in just 30 minutes.
- By Minibus: Minibus service (called Dolmus, literally “stuffed” in Turkey) is available between 7:30 AM to 12:00 AM. Routes and stops within town are shown by Minibus signs by the roads.
- By Taxi: Taxis are available in plenty and fees are charged according to taximeters to get around the city.
Are you looking for a Kusadasi travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Kusadasi from Nearby Cities
|Izmir to Kusadasi||56.61 km||56 mins|
|Aydın to Kusadasi||64.98 km||1 hour 4 mins|
|Manisa to Kusadasi||77.36 km||1 hour 17 mins|
|Nazilli to Kusadasi||118.31 km||1 hour 58 mins|
|Denizli to Kusadasi||204.05 km||3 hours 24 mins|
|Bursa to Kusadasi||303.53 km||5 hours 3 mins|
|Istanbul to Kusadasi||362.3 km||6 hours 2 mins|
|Athens to Kusadasi||392.65 km||6 hours 32 mins|
|Sofia to Kusadasi||654.1 km||10 hours 54 mins|
|Bucharest to Kusadasi||664.7 km||11 hours 4 mins|