Are you looking for what to do in Kusadasi?
PLACES TO SEE
- Ephesus: Your tourism to Turkey can never be consummated without a visit to Ephesus, the site which restores the ruins of one of the most ancient cities in the world, the birth place of philosopher Heraclitus. The spiritual significance of the city is quite evident as it served as a pilgrimage centre of first Cybele, Artemis and finally The Virgin Mary. The site also preserves the ruins of Temple of Artemis, known as one of the seven wonders of the ancient world. There are a lot of hotels here where one can stay for a night in one’s tour to Kusadasi. Ephesus Princess is one of such hotels, which seeks to bring enjoyment in the land of sun and sea, history and architecture.
- Sirince: Just 30kms away from Kusadasi, Sirince is a pristine orthodox village, located at the top of the mountain offering the impressive views of the vineyards and peach trees. The village is a perfect synthesis of Turk-Greek culture evident through its architecture.
- Pigeon Island: The icon of Kusadasi, the Pigeon Island is the most visited spot owing to its panoramic views and reception of migrant birds. Its an amazing Island to relax yourself while watching the charming yachts sailing peacefully on the glassy waters of Kusadasi or you can enjoy the sample fresh sea food offered by the restaurants on the shore.
THINGS TO DO
- Safari Tour: Ultimate throbbing of the senses! Spend the day exploring the mountains of the National Park or the hills behind Sirince on Safari jeeps. Replete with thrill and adventure, the enthusiasts shall witness water rushing between the jeeps as they ride. The tour includes the lunch.
- Selcuk Market: For a complete insider’s experience of Kusadasi, do visit Selcuk Market which is held every Saturday from early in the morning until late at night. With lots and lots of bargaining, shopping here can be a complete deal leaving you with memories to take back home. The Minibus will take you to the Selcuk Market.
- Cave of Zeus: Hidden away by the trees and flowers before the entrance to the National Park you will find the secret and mystical Cave of Zeus. Go and dive into the sparkling clear and deep mineral water inside the cave which renders it a perfect place to swim.
- Turkish Bath: A Turkish Bath, known as Hamam, is an experience that should not be missed. Tour tourism to Turkey can be really unnerving as you relax in the steam room on a heated stone table called a goebektasas while the staff massages and exfoliates your skin with a coarse mitt.
- Scuba Diving: Discover the underwater world of Kusadasi on a scuba diving adventure. There are three main locations for diving in kusadasi bay- the shore dive, Barabaros Reef and Adabanko Reef. There are many diving centres in Kusadasi, the most popular being Aqua Venture, where various scuba diving programmes and certificates are available.
Below we have a list of things to do in Kusadasi and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Kusadasi getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Kusadasi with confidence.