Bali’s humid and hot climate makes water parks a local favorite and the Circus Waterpark Bali is no exception. The park has some of the best water rides and slide in Bali and is a mélange of colorful twits and turns.
The place is apt for children and adults alike and whether you want to laze around in a quiet pool or simply rocket off a meandering slide, you will be spoilt for choice!
Circus Waterpark Bali Travel Tips
- Carry a change of clothes and swimming costume.
- Wearing sunscreen will go a long way.
Entrance Ticket Details For Circus Waterpark Bali
- Adult: IDR 230,000
- Kid (2 < 12 Years): IDR 150,000
- Ticket price includes use of all rides and swimming tube.
- For special packages, visit the official website.
Circus Waterpark Bali Hours
- Waterpark Open Everyday, Except Nyepi Day.
- The operation of the slide stops 15 minutes before the closing of the park.
- Snack bars operate from 9.30 am – 5.00 pm.
How to Reach Circus Waterpark Bali
- By Taxi
- By Renting a Car/Bike
- By Ojek Motorcycle
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kuta before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kuta and book an accommodation of your choice.
46.64% of people who visit Kuta include Circus Waterpark Bali in their plan
95% of people start their Circus Waterpark Bali visit around 1 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Circus Waterpark Bali
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Circus Waterpark Bali
People normally also visit The Oasis Beach Benoa Bali while planning their trip to Circus Waterpark Bali.
Circus Waterpark Bali Reviews & Ratings
are any of your pools saltwater, thanksAnswer Report Abuse
There are no saltwater pools at the Circus Waterpark Bali, Kuta. Would recommend that you consider calling them at Circus Waterpark Bali contact number 62-361764003 for more information regarding the same.Report Abuse