Events and Festivals in Kuta
Kuta has a few Public festivals which are celebrated in full regalia. The streets are embraced with parades and the spirit of the locals is simply contagious.
- KutaKarnival: Held in October at Kuta beach, the festival was first celebrated in 2003 to cultivate a sense of peace and mutual understanding of different cultures in Kuta. The Karnival is more of a street party with entertainment and music.
- Galugan Festival: Celebrating the victory of Dharma over Adharma, the festival is rooted in the belief of ancestral spirits visiting the earth and the locals offer prayers to their beloved ancestors. The Galugan festival is celebrated according to the Balinese PawukonCalender. There are 2 celebrations per solar year and the dates vary.
- Bali Art festival: Held in June-July, the Bali art festival is a month long celebration where you can see Bali’s modern, contemporary and ethnic art up close and appreciate its uniqueness.
Trip plans for Kuta
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Kuta
223 Views2 Days 1 Night2 Day Trip to Kuta from Tabanan With Family And KidsBy: Peter Marshall
Kuta Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Kuta
Save 8%Half-Day Tanah Lot Sunset Tour12 Reviews
Duration: 6 Hrs
Take the opportunity to enjoy a classic and timeless journey to discover the iconic beauty of the Sunset at Tanah Lot. To com...
Save 8%Kecak Uluwatu Show with Round-Trip Transfer5 Reviews
Duration: 7 Hrs
Be mesmerized by the awe-inspiring sight of the setting sun against the beautiful Uluwatu Temple with the shimmering Indian O...
Save 8%Private Tour: Ubud Attractions Including Monkey Forest and Art Market2 Reviews
Duration: 9 Hrs
This full day excursion presents a unique way to experience Ubud, the art capital of Bali. It includes some of the iconic att...
Save 8%Full-Day Tour into the Heart of Bali4 Reviews
Duration: 10 Hrs
Experience a full day journey to explore Balis western inner regions. Highlights include numerous must-sees that unravels the...
- Events & Festivals in Sanur
- Events & Festivals in Badung Regency
- Events & Festivals in Sukawati
- Events & Festivals in Mengwi
- Events & Festivals in Bali
- Events & Festivals in Gianyar