Pandawa Beach242 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Kutuh, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
Pandawa beach is located to the south of Bali and overlooks the Indian Ocean in its own fabulous way! The blue waters, the gorgeous sun and the warm breeze all make for a rather beautiful way to spend a few hours here as you set up a small picnic with your loved ones or simply take a walk around its enchanting coastline.
You can rent chairs and umbrellas here if you want to.
Pandawa Beach Travel Tips
- The Pandawa beach is located around 1 hour away from Bali’s airport. If you can, choose to stay at one of the nearby places to make the most of the place.
- Do carry bottled water with you and wear comfortable clothes and sunscreen.
How to Reach Pandawa Beach
- Take a Bemo ride to reach the beach
- By Taxi
- By Renting a Car/Bike
- By Ojek Motorcycle (You can opt for a Ojek tour which will take you around Kuta’s highlights including the Pandawa beach)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kuta before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kuta and book an accommodation of your choice.
26.62% of people who visit Kuta include Pandawa Beach in their plan
42.86% of people start their Pandawa Beach visit around 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Pandawa Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pandawa Beach