Pandawa Beach, Kuta
About Pandawa Beach, Kuta
Pandawa Beach, Kuta - Address
Address: Kutuh, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 2K times in trip plans
Beach, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Pandawa beach is located to the south of Bali and overlooks the Indian Ocean in its own fabulous way! The blue waters, the gorgeous sun and the warm breeze all make for a rather beautiful way to spend a few hours here as you set up a small picnic with your loved ones or simply take a walk around its enchanting coastline.
You can rent chairs and umbrellas here if you want to.
Pandawa Beach Information
- The Pandawa beach is located around 1 hour away from Bali’s airport. If you can, choose to stay at one of the nearby places to make the most of the place.
- Do carry bottled water with you and wear comfortable clothes and sunscreen.
How To reach Pandawa Beach by Public Transport
- Take a Bemo ride to reach the beach
- By Taxi
- By Renting a Car/Bike
- By Ojek Motorcycle (You can opt for a Ojek tour which will take you around Kuta’s highlights including the Pandawa beach)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kuta before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kuta and book an accommodation of your choice.
Pandawa Beach, Kuta Reviews - Write a Review
A very nice place but its gets very sunny. With the beach view in front and stone wall behind, its a nice contrast. Rent a beach chair and enjoy the view. No tress or shades.... its very sunny there....
Nice beach with reasonable price. Parking lot is big. Interesting there some big sculpture on the side road, u need to see it. They are making big hotel the time i visit it, probably finish next year. Looking forward to it.
Very nice white long stretched beach with lagoon for playing kayak or swimming.. Safe for kids.. 😄 👍
We here before sun goes down.. Maybe at 6 pm... And we so worry when we going back cause this place is a new and the street light not so many... But the beach is awesome.
A beautiful beach with perfect waves for surfing. But yeah, as its popularity rockes, and so does the number of tourists flocking there
- Nearby Attractions
- Mulia Resort - Nusa Dua Bali
- Hidden Valley Resort Bali
- Yeh Leh Beach
- Mugshot Coffee
- Maya Village Bali
- Kafe Batan Waru
- Get Inked @ Bali Ink
- Berry Biz Hotel
- Pop!hotel Kuta Beach
- Ubud Heaven Penestanan Villas Bali
- Kuta Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Kuta
- What to See in 48 Hours in Kuta
- What to See in 72 Hours in Kuta
- How to Spend 5 Days in Kuta
- How to Spend 6 Days in Kuta
- How to Spend 7 Days in Kuta