Petitenget TempleCurrently Open
- Address: Jl. Petitenget, Seminyak, Kuta Utara, Kabupaten Badung, Bali, Indonesia Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
The Petitenget Temple has some pretty fascination stories attached to it. It is said that a Holy man came to Bali to teach the locals good morals and he carried a secret box with him. When the man left, he forgot the box behind. The locals were too scared to touch the box and so build a temple around the box instead.
The Temple is also believed to be one of 9 temples built by Empu Kuturan in the 11 century to protect the island from threats from the south.
Tourist, love the temple for its sheer history, mystique and archeological importance and a visit here is simply seeing Bali in its true essence.
Petitenget Temple Travel Tips
- Don’t forget to cover your legs with a sarong and wear modest clothes.
Entrance Ticket Details For Petitenget Temple
- Admission fee: IDR 20,000
- Parking can cost around IDR 2000-3000
How to Reach Petitenget Temple
- By Taxi
- By Renting a Car/Bike
- By Ojek Motorcycle
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kuta before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kuta and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Petitenget Temple Address: Jl. Petitenget, Seminyak, Kuta Utara, Kabupaten Badung, Bali, Indonesia
- Petitenget Temple Timing: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Best time to visit Petitenget Temple(preferred time): 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Petitenget Temple: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
73.71% of people who visit Kuta include Petitenget Temple in their plan
50% of people start their Petitenget Temple visit around 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Petitenget Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Petitenget Temple
People normally club together Beachwalk Shopping Center and Tanah Lot Temple while planning their visit to Petitenget Temple.