How to Reach Kutna Hora - The Easiest Way to Reach Kutna Hora
- By Train: Trains to Kutna Hora leave from the Prague main train station at regular intervals every day.
- By Bus: There is also a bus service that runs to and fro Prague and Kutna Hora.
- By Car: One can even rent a car in Prague or any other major city in Czech Republic and drive down to the town.
- By Bus: There are a couple of city busses that connect the train station of Kutna Hora to the main town centre. However, the frequency is less and there are only 3 or 4 designated bus stops in the town.
- By Taxi: Taxis are available for hire in Kutna Hora.
- On Foot: Since it is a small town, the best way to explore Kutna Hora is on foot. Invest in good walking shoes and then explore the beauty of this place at your own pace.
- By Tourist Bus: The tourist bus is basically an 8-seater minivan that connects the major tourist attractions of Kutna Hora.
Are you looking for a Kutna Hora travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Kutna Hora from Nearby Cities
|Svatý mikuláš to Kutna Hora||10.13 km||10 mins|
|Brambory to Kutna Hora||22.57 km||22 mins|
|Kladruby nad labem to Kutna Hora||26.78 km||26 mins|
|Prachovice to Kutna Hora||40.18 km||40 mins|
|Prague to Kutna Hora||93.27 km||1 hour 33 mins|
|Kralupy nad vltavou to Kutna Hora||110.91 km||1 hour 50 mins|
|Rohozec to Kutna Hora||147.77 km||2 hours 27 mins|
|Pilsen to Kutna Hora||211.86 km||3 hours 31 mins|
|Scandicci to Kutna Hora||809.09 km||13 hours 29 mins|
|Arendal to Kutna Hora||1172.86 km||19 hours 32 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Kutna Hora