How to Reach Kutna Hora
The Easiest Way to Reach Kutna Hora
- By Train: Trains to Kutna Hora leave from the Prague main train station at regular intervals every day.
- By Bus: There is also a bus service that runs to and fro Prague and Kutna Hora.
- By Car: One can even rent a car in Prague or any other major city in Czech Republic and drive down to the town.
- By Bus: There are a couple of city busses that connect the train station of Kutna Hora to the main town centre. However, the frequency is less and there are only 3 or 4 designated bus stops in the town.
- By Taxi: Taxis are available for hire in Kutna Hora.
- On Foot: Since it is a small town, the best way to explore Kutna Hora is on foot. Invest in good walking shoes and then explore the beauty of this place at your own pace.
- By Tourist Bus: The tourist bus is basically an 8-seater minivan that connects the major tourist attractions of Kutna Hora.
Modes of Transportation in Kutna Hora
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Kutna Hora. The most preferred mode of transport in Kutna Hora is Walking.
Average distance: 3 km Average time: 30.5 min
Walking 100%Walking 27.5 min Driving 3 min Overall average time for 3 kms 30.5 min