Kacina86 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Svatý Mikuláš 51, 284 01 Kutná Hora, Czech Republic, Kutna Hora Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +420-327571170
- Ticket Price: 100 CZK
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids
Located around 4 kilometres from Kutna Hora, the Zamek Kacina is a lavish castle. The Chotek family used to own it, now however, the castle houses a museum that showcases the typical life of a Bohemian and Moravian countryside. There is also another exhibition within the castle premises which showcases the life of the Chotek family as it was back then. Around the Zamek Kacina castle is a lovely landscaped garden which is an attraction in itself.
Kacina Travel Tips
- Booking a guided tour in advance is recommended.
Entrance Ticket Details For Kacina
- The castle has various guided tour packages. Please check the official for the same along with the individual ticket details.
- The last tour starts at 4 pm.
- From April to October the castle is open public holidays.
How to Reach Kacina
- Hiring a taxi is recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kutna Hora before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kutna Hora and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Kacina Address: Svatý Mikuláš 51, 284 01 Kutná Hora, Czech Republic, Kutna Hora
- Kacina Contact Number: +420-327571170
- Kacina Timing: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Kacina Price: 100 CZK
- Time required to visit Kacina: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
21.61% of people who visit Kutna Hora include Kacina in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
56% of people start their Kacina visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Kacina
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kacina
People normally club together Church Of The Assumption Of Our Lady And Saint John The Baptist and Meandry Struhy while planning their visit to Kacina.