St. Barbara's ChurchCurrently Closed
- Address: Barborská, 284 01 Kutná Hora, Czech Republic, Kutna Hora
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +420-775363938
- Ticket Price: 85 CZK
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
A UNESCO World Heritage Site, the St. Barbara’s Church is a marvellous sight to behold. Architecturally stunning, the church is a Roman Catholic one and its construction was completed in the year 1905. Having a combination of Gothic style and Baroque style architecture, the interiors of the church are beautiful as well, specifically the stained glass. During the evenings, the exterior of the church is illuminated in vivid colours thus providing fantastic photography opportunities.
- It is an active place of worship; please maintain the tranquillity of the place.
- Standard fee: 85 CZK
- Children fee: 40 CZK
- Senior fee: 65 CZK
- Student fee: 65 CZK
- One can walk down to the attraction.
- One can hire a taxi or hop on a Tourist Bus.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kutna Hora before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kutna Hora and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Kutna Hora include St. Barbara's Church in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
57.38% of people start their St. Barbara's Church visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see St. Barbara's Church
60% of people prefer walking in order to reach St. Barbara's Church