About Kyneton Bushland Resort, Kyneton
Overview of Kyneton Bushland Resort
This article refers Kyneton Bushland Resort in Kyneton, Australia. Kyneton Bushland Resort is not a top-rated place in Kyneton.
More about Kyneton
Find the joy in planning a D.I.Y. trip by using this awesome Kyneton trip planner.
Fine Accommodation options like The Shamrock Hotel, Hedge Farm, Destination Kyneton and Lord Admiral House will meet your requirement of where to stay in Kyneton.
Curated Kyneton vacation packages await! Book the best ones and start turning your dream into reality.Discover various ways for how to reach Kyneton and complete the booking by choosing your mode of transport.
Share your experience - Rate Kyneton Bushland Resort, Kyneton
I love coming here in the October hols. It's nice and sunny and the rooms are always immaculate. You will not get bored here; there are gaming rooms, swimming pools, giant chess boards, mini golf- you name it, it's at Kyneton Bushland Resort. It's always well air conditioned and the staff are very friendly.
Only arrived last night and was kept awake by a very noisy hot water heater right outside the bedroom. Cottage is not as well appointed as expected but is otherwise pleasant. ETA: Hot issues seemed to go away after the first night and our stay overall was lovely. Very central location to many small townships and wineries. Would come back again.
My kids love coming here. The kitchen and laundry facilities in each unit help keep holiday costs down. Swimming in the pool, rowing on the lake and playing mini golf are favourite activities. Kangaroos outside the windows are a regular occurrence.
A great outdoors family adventure. Plenty to do. Bring your bikes and have loads of fun. From kayaking & mini golf to tennis and racquet ball. Never a dull moment. You can be super active or relax in the spa,pool & sauna. Take time to enjoying the serene surroundings and wildlife. Accommodation is all separate living in 2-3 bedroom villas with own laundry and full kitchen. You have your own home away from home. Kiosk on premises. Wifi available. Town is a short drive with all facilities.
Quiet and peaceful. A little far out of town but a good compromise
- Other Attractions
- Travertine Wines
- Willow Tree Estate
- Waverley Estate Aged Wines
- Billabong Moon
- Peterson House
- Binnorie Dairy
- Hunter Valley Visitor Centre
- Other Attractions Hotels
- Hotels Near Rover Depot, Vincent St
- Cheap Hotels Near Pokolbin City Center
- Hotels Near Cessnock Correctional Centre - Maximum Security
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Travertine Wines
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Willow Tree Estate
- Hotels Near Waverley Estate Aged Wines
- Cheap Hotels Near Billabong Moon
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Peterson House
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Binnorie Dairy
- Budget Hotels Near Hunter Valley Visitor Centre
- City Tripplans
- 3 Day Trip to Kyneton from South Yarra
- 3 Day Trip to Kyneton from Newcastle
- 3 Day Trip to Kyneton from Castlemaine
- 2 Day Trip to Kyneton from Kyneton