Hatoi Hall Kyoto ShopCurrently Closed
- Address: Japan, Yubinbango604-8091 Kyoto Prefecture, Kyoto, Chukyo -ku teramachi street sister alley climb Shimohon'nojimae cho 520
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-752310510
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Souvenir Shop
The Kyoto Kyukyodo is a typical antique Japanese store selling Japanese stationery and incense. A popular item that sells like hot cakes in this store is the wide variety of envelopes. Embellished with Japanese motifs, drawings, paintings of flowers and seasonal elements and traditional Japanese patterns, these envelops are a unique souvenir you can buy while in Kyoto.
- Closed on Sundays expect if Sunday is a national holiday.
- Open on all days in December including Sundays.
- Kyotoshiyakusho-Mae Subway Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kyoto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kyoto and book an accommodation of your choice.
Best cards, paper, wrapping paper and chopsticks in Kyoto. The staff speak pretty good English and are very friendly.
Great for souvenirs. They have Japanese stationery, lacquer boxes, wind chimes, origami paper, postcards, all sorts of things.
This is an amazing spot for all your calligraphy, and Japanese art supplies. A must visit if that's your thing.
Not Just a "stationery store" as it says on the map, but one of the best suppliers of Asian style water-colour and calligraphy brushes. They will also sell, and blend to custom colours, cakes of water-colour paint, and inks. Several of the assistants speak English, and if you know have some knowledge of artists materials, they can be both helpful, and very knowledgeable about the items they have in stock.
Beautiful paper and stationery. I could spend a day in here. A little bit pricey, but great for a treat or gifts for others.