Hatoi Hall Kyoto Shop21 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Japan, Yubinbango604-8091 Kyoto Prefecture, Kyoto, Chukyo -ku teramachi street sister alley climb Shimohon'nojimae cho 520
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-752310510
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Souvenir Shop
The Kyoto Kyukyodo is a typical antique Japanese store selling Japanese stationery and incense. A popular item that sells like hot cakes in this store is the wide variety of envelopes. Embellished with Japanese motifs, drawings, paintings of flowers and seasonal elements and traditional Japanese patterns, these envelops are a unique souvenir you can buy while in Kyoto.
Hatoi Hall Kyoto Shop Hours
- Closed on Sundays expect if Sunday is a national holiday.
- Open on all days in December including Sundays.
How to Reach Hatoi Hall Kyoto Shop
- Kyotoshiyakusho-Mae Subway Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kyoto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kyoto and book an accommodation of your choice.