Kiyomizu-zaka StreetCurrently Open
- Address: Higashiyama-ku Shimizu 1-chome, 〒605-0862 Kyoto Prefecture, Kyoto, Japan Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Family And Kids, Streets
The sloping street that leads to the Kiyomizu Temple is called the Kiyomizu- Zaka Street. If you have got souvenir shopping on your mind, this is the best place to head over to for buying authentic Japanese gifts for your loved ones back home. Lined with eateries and gift shops, this street is often left unexplored due to the fact that people hurry through it to get to the temple. But we recommend you spend some time exploring the objects on sale at the shops and gulp down some delicious Japanese tea and sweets at any one of the many eateries.
How to Reach Kiyomizu-zaka Street
- Kiyomizu-Gojo Station
- Gion-Shijo Station
- Kawaramachi Station
- Higashiyama Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kyoto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kyoto and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Kiyomizu-zaka Street Address: Higashiyama-ku Shimizu 1-chome, 〒605-0862 Kyoto Prefecture, Kyoto, Japan
- Kiyomizu-zaka Street Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Kiyomizu-zaka Street(preferred time): 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Kiyomizu-zaka Street: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
2.3% of people who visit Kyoto include Kiyomizu-zaka Street in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
42.86% of people start their Kiyomizu-zaka Street visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Kiyomizu-zaka Street
57.14% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kiyomizu-zaka Street
People normally club together Higashi Honganji and Kiyomizu-dera while planning their visit to Kiyomizu-zaka Street.