Konchi-in Temple26 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Japan, 〒606-8435 Kyoto Prefecture, Kyoto, Sakyo Ward, Nanzenji Fukuchicho, 86−12
- Timings: 08:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-757713511
- Ticket Price: 400 JPY
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Located a 5 minute walk before Nanzen-ji, the Konchi-in is one of the smaller temples in Kyoto. Boasting of a mesmerizing garden which was designed by the famous Kobori Enshu, the temple is often overlooked by tourists who are generally in a hurry to reach and explore the Nanzen-ji temple. But, now that you know that this gem of a place exists, we are sure you will take your time to admire its beauty.
Konchi-in Temple Travel Tips
- It is an active place of worship. Please maintain the tranquillity of the place.
- Don’t forget to remove your footwear before entering the premises.
- It is recommended to wear conservative clothing.
Entrance Ticket Details For Konchi-in Temple
- Adults: 400 yen
- High school students: 300 yen
- Junior high and elementary school students: 200 yen
How to Reach Konchi-in Temple
- Keage Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kyoto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kyoto and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.23% of people who visit Kyoto include Konchi-in Temple in their plan
50% of people start their Konchi-in Temple visit around 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Konchi-in Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Konchi-in Temple