Located amidst lush green mountains, the Kurama Onsen Hot Spring is a must visit for people who want to spend some time in the tranquillity of nature. The small village of Kurama is located at an hour’s drive from Kyoto and boasts of a natural hot spring. The hot spring can be visited via a hotel that is located at the foothills of a mountain. Providing the option of lodging, the hotel also has day packages which include a dip in the hot spring followed by lunch. A unique experience to have while in Kyoto, do explore the Kurama Onsen Hot Spring while on your visit to the city.
Kurama Onsen Onsen Ryokan Travel Tips
- Booking a slot in advance is recommended.
- Please check the official website for the various packages the place has to offer.
- Children still wearing diapers are not allowed to enter the bath.
Entrance Ticket Details For Kurama Onsen Onsen Ryokan
Open Air Bath Course:
- Adults: 1000 yen
- Children (4-12 years old): 700 yen
Day Trip course:
- Adults: 2500 yen
- Children (4-12 years old): 1600 yen
Kurama Onsen Onsen Ryokan Hours
- The open-air bath closes at 8:00 pm during winter.
- Meal orders are accepted between 11:00 am to 8:00 pm.
How to Reach Kurama Onsen Onsen Ryokan
- Kurama station and then you can opt for free shuttle service from there.
- Hiring a taxi or renting a car is recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kyoto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kyoto and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.3% of people who visit Kyoto include Kurama Onsen Onsen Ryokan in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
80% of people start their Kurama Onsen Onsen Ryokan visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Kurama Onsen Onsen Ryokan
80% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kurama Onsen Onsen Ryokan