Kyoto Tower1217 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 721-1 Higashishiokojicho, Shimogyo Ward, Kyoto, Kyoto Prefecture 600-8216, Japan Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-753613215
- Ticket Price: 770 JPY
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Family And Kids, Tower
With a height of 131 metres, the Kyoto Tower offers the best views of the Kyoto skyline. The observation deck is located 100 metres above ground and one can witness 360 degrees panoramic views of the city and the surrounding regions from here. Apart from the observation deck, the building also houses restaurants, souvenir shops, the Kyoto Tower Hotel, commercial offices and even a public bath. Kyoto’s tallest building, this modern tower stands in stark contrast to the ancient temples and shrines.
Kyoto Tower Travel Tips
- To skip the queue, book your tickets online. You also get good discounts when you opt for online booking.
Entrance Ticket Details For Kyoto Tower
- Viewing platform: 770 yen
- Public Bath: 750 yen
Kyoto Tower Hours
- Viewing platform: 9 am to 9 pm
- Last entry at 8.40 pm
- Public Bath: 7 am to 10 pm
- Last entry at 9.30 pm
How to Reach Kyoto Tower
- By train: Kyoto Station
- By bus: Kyoto Station bus stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kyoto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kyoto and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Kyoto Tower Address: 721-1 Higashishiokojicho, Shimogyo Ward, Kyoto, Kyoto Prefecture 600-8216, Japan
- Kyoto Tower Contact Number: +81-753613215
- Kyoto Tower Timing: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
- Kyoto Tower Price: 770 JPY
- Best time to visit Kyoto Tower(preferred time): 04:00 pm - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Kyoto Tower: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
9.63% of people who visit Kyoto include Kyoto Tower in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
45.45% of people start their Kyoto Tower visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Kyoto Tower
89.47% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kyoto Tower
People normally club together Pontocho and Yasaka Shrine while planning their visit to Kyoto Tower.