Rakuhokurenge-ji Temple14 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Japan, 606-0065 Kyoto Prefecture, Kyoto, Sakyo District Hachiman -cho Koya 1
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-757813494
- Ticket Price: 400 JPY
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
A popular spot for watching the beauty of the autumn colours, the Rengeji Temple is a must visit for people who want to meditate in peace. Except for the autumn season, the temple is rarely visited by people during the rest of the year. This place also provides fantastic photography opportunities so if you are a budding photographer, pack your camera and tripod and head over to this serene temple to capture its sublime beauty.
Rakuhokurenge-ji Temple Travel Tips
- It is an active place of worship. Please maintain the tranquillity of the place.
- Don’t forget to remove your footwear before entering the premises.
- It is recommended to wear conservative clothing.
Entrance Ticket Details For Rakuhokurenge-ji Temple
- General: 400 yen
- Junior High School Students and under: free
How to Reach Rakuhokurenge-ji Temple
- Miyakeyahata station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kyoto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kyoto and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.12% of people who visit Kyoto include Rakuhokurenge-ji Temple in their plan
95% of people start their Rakuhokurenge-ji Temple visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Rakuhokurenge-ji Temple
People normally also visit Kinkaku-ji while planning their trip to Rakuhokurenge-ji Temple.