Museo Del Mar28 Votes Currently Open
- Address: RomildoRisso, 20001 La Barra, Departamento de Maldonado, Uruguay Map
- Timings: 10:30 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +598-42771817
- Tags: Family And Kids, Natural History Museums
Museo del Mar is a 20th century natural history museum which exhibits marine artefacts. Here you will observe various species of marine fauna those inhabited in the water of Río de la Plata -River Plate. The marine flora and fauna found in river water are also exhibited in this museum. The people who are interested in marine biology, geography, coastal history, archaeology andpalaeontology can gain a lot of information from here. On one side of the museum you will notice many terrestrial species too like birds and insects. Though Museo del Mar is a sea museum you can find several pieces of antique materials those were once used by the regional people.
How to Reach Museo Del Mar
- Rented car/taxi
- Museo Del Mar Address: RomildoRisso, 20001 La Barra, Departamento de Maldonado, Uruguay
- Museo Del Mar Contact Number: +598-42771817
- Museo Del Mar Timing: 10:30 am - 06:30 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!