Cabalgata Don TobiasCurrently Open
- Address: 7km de la fortuna hacia el volcan arenal, La Fortuna de San Carlos, Arenal Volcano National Park P.O.Box:99-4417, Costa Rica
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +506-24791780
- Ticket Price: 65 USD
- Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Trail, Entertainment, Leisure, Family And Kids, Adventure, Picnic Spot, Bird Watching
The difference between Cabalgata Don Tobias and Centaura is that while Centaura is a farm that emphasizes on the beauty and power of the horses they own, Cabalgata Don Tobias is more of a leisure stroll, and its main aim is to appreciate the natural beauty around the base of the Arenal Volcano on horseback. People who have done the tour will agree that sightseeing is quite different on a horse, as it provides us with a fresh perspective to the environment around us.
The entire route has been constructed on a private cattle farm, on the slopes of the Volcano. The route passes through untouched creeks and the lush rainforest. Riders will be able to observe several herds of sheep and cows on their route, while they marvel at the fantastic view of the La Palma Valley as well. Cold refreshments, made in the farm itself, are served to every rider, while they can relax on the terrace and take it all in.
- They have their own restaurant, Benedictus Organics. Riders receive a hot beverage, agua dulce, and fresh corn tortillas with fresh cheese made every day on the farm. Visitors can even make their own corn tortillas and cheese.
- The routes are flexible, and can be adjusted according to the group’s wants and needs. All you have to do is ask.
- The route takes you close to the La Fortuna waterfall, where you can alight for photographs and take a quick break if you like.
The Cabalgata Don Tobias is a perfect place for a relaxed, tranquil horseback ride. If you don’t want to do too much walking, but still want to have a look around the beautiful foliage around the volcano, there is no better way to do so than this.
Cabalgata Don Tobias Travel Tips
- Helmets are mandatory, so if you are not given your own you should demand one.
- They provide transportation, and it is included on the rate. They pick up our customers from all the Hotels in la Fortuna Town and those hotels along the main road that lead to Arenal National Park till Hotel Tabacon. Other Hotels outside this perimeter will have an extra charge.
- For more experienced riders, or for those with special medical needs, private tours are available at a slightly higher cost.
- Galloping is discouraged, unless on a specialized private tour.
- Kids may come along and will be supervised, but will be given their own saddle and horse for safety reasons.
Entrance Ticket Details For Cabalgata Don Tobias
- Different packages, including full moon tour at $120, and brunch tour for $80.
- Hotel Eskalima
- Hotel Internacional JM
- Courtyard by Marriot
- Hotel Villas Colibri
- Hotel Mango
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in La Fortuna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in La Fortuna and book an accommodation of your choice.
26.08% of people who visit La Fortuna include Cabalgata Don Tobias in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
55.56% of people start their Cabalgata Don Tobias visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Cabalgata Don Tobias
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cabalgata Don Tobias