Centaura- Day Horseback Riding ToursCurrently Open
- Address: La Fortuna de San Carlos, Arenal Volcano National Park, Costa Rica Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +506-24755226
- Ticket Price: 120 USD
- Tags: Outdoors, Off Beaten Path, Trail, Entertainment, Adventure
Situated an hour east of the Arenal Volcano is Centaura- one of Costa Rica’s best kept secrets. Centaura is a horse breeding farm, which is also now a unique getaway. They pride themselves on breeding horses of the highest quality, and they let you explore the pristine and untouched fields of Costa Rica, all on horseback.
Centaura isn’t just a resort that employs horseback riding. It is also home to an envious collection of horses, and in a country that has used the glorious animals for centuries now, that is quite an achievement. Centaura believes in raising only the finest animals, in order to make the experience of horseback riding pure and unforgettable.
The Paso Fino is a unique breed of horse found on these farms, and the owners highly recommend riding it as it makes for a completely new experience.
- Centaura welcomes seasoned riders and newcomers alike- while they appreciate riders with perfect postures and balanced bodies, they also love having beginners trying out horse-riding for the first time, with a wide smile on their faces.
- There are many places you can go to in the wide expanse of Centaura. Don’t be afraid to explore, as the horses are equipped to go through wooded areas and streams with ease.
Costa Rica’s Centaura is, without a doubt, a one of a kind attraction. Like the owners say, there may be a few beautiful places left in the world, but this is the only one they know. And they’re not wrong- Centaura feels like a world away from our own, free for us to roam on horseback as we like.
Centaura- Day Horseback Riding Tours Travel Tips
- The owners are very proud of their horses and take utmost care of the magnificent beasts. They give tourists a free rein to ride the horses as they please, but be very sure to treat them with utmost respect.
- It is about an hour’s drive away from the town, where most of the hotels are situated. Be sure to leave early in the morning to make most of the day.
Entrance Ticket Details For Centaura- Day Horseback Riding Tours
- Package deals available from $1900 onwards for week long stays.
- Cafe Mediterraneo
- Chifa la Familia Feliz
- Cafe Rain Forest
- Altamira Restaurant.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in La Fortuna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in La Fortuna and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Centaura- Day Horseback Riding Tours Address: La Fortuna de San Carlos, Arenal Volcano National Park, Costa Rica
- Centaura- Day Horseback Riding Tours Contact Number: +506-24755226
- Centaura- Day Horseback Riding Tours Timing: 24-hrs
- Centaura- Day Horseback Riding Tours Price: 120 USD
- Best time to visit Centaura- Day Horseback Riding Tours(preferred time): 11:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
26.13% of people who visit La Fortuna include Centaura- Day Horseback Riding Tours in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
42.86% of people start their Centaura- Day Horseback Riding Tours visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Centaura- Day Horseback Riding Tours
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Centaura- Day Horseback Riding Tours
People normally club together Costa Rica Descents and Tabacon Hot Springs while planning their visit to Centaura- Day Horseback Riding Tours.