Ecoglide Arenal Park990 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 142, La Fortuna de San Carlos, Arenal Volcano National Park, Costa Rica
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +506-24797120
- Ticket Price: 55 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Off Road, Trail, Water Body, View Point, Hiking Trail, Walking Area, Entertainment, Leisure, Adventure, Picnic Spot, Games
The Ecoglide Arenal Park is a stellar attraction at the Arenal Volcano National Park near La Fortuna de San Carlos. It is well known for its beautiful forest and the glorious, dense canopy. It is particularly famous for its zip line tours, which take you across the canopy for one exhilarating experience!
The Ecoglide Canopy Zipline is constructed across the entire natural canopy of the park. It is a series of 13 cables, with each subsequent cable increasing in length, and as a result, giving you a bigger rush of adrenaline each time. The first cable is 25 metres long, while the final one is a staggering 430 metres long! If that doesn’t give you a head rush, we don’t know what will!
Everyone agrees that one of their favourite parts of the zipline journey is cable number 8, better known as the Tarzan Swing. True to its name, it is a big jump where you have to swing yourself around from one tree to another to get to the next cable. Apart from the entire zipline experience, the park also has a lovely nature walk with talented tour guides who will give you the entire history of the areas flora and fauna!
All in all, the Ecoglide Arenal Park is quite an experience for everyone in the family. The fact that it is maintained by thorough professionals and has international standard ziplines only cements its status as one of La Fortuna de San Carlos’ premier attractions!
Ecoglide Arenal Park Travel Tips
- Not recommended for heart patients, as it involves extensive adrenaline pumping activities.
- Transportation is available to and from the place of stay for most of the hotels nearby.
- Make sure you bring closed-toed shoes or hiking boots, long pants, sunscreen, and insect repellent.
- Although the package offers free soft drinks for the visitors, you can also carry your own refreshments.
Entrance Ticket Details For Ecoglide Arenal Park
- $45 for Students.
- Benedictus Steak House
- Vaca Muca Restaurante
- Novillito's Steak House
- La Choza de Laurel
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in La Fortuna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in La Fortuna and book an accommodation of your choice.
90.28% of people who visit La Fortuna include Ecoglide Arenal Park in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
23.81% of people start their Ecoglide Arenal Park visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Ecoglide Arenal Park
91.39% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ecoglide Arenal Park