Go Adventure ParkCurrently Open
- Address: 142 | La Palma, La Fortuna de San Carlos, Arenal Volcano National Park 82-4417, Costa Rica
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +506-24791220
- Ticket Price: Free
- Tags: Outdoors, Trail, Theme Park, Hiking Trail, Biking Trail, Walking Area, Entertainment, Leisure, Family And Kids, Adventure, Adventure Sport, Rock Climbing, Picnic Spot, Nature
The Go Adventure Park is a multipurpose theme park in La Fortuna de San Carlos. Here, you can enjoy many different adventure sports like Rappelling, Motocross, Horse Back Riding, Hiking, Bird watching and a whole lot more.
The Go Adventure Park aims to be a place of wild entertainment, but still retain the Costa Rica touch in it. For this reason, it isn’t a regular theme park with colourful signboards, but instead is made to allow nature to stand out. There is even an authentic tribe visit available, where you go to a small Maleku village and interact with the people there. It is indeed a surreal experience, as the people of the tribe have lived away from civilization for a long time, and it is fascinating to observe their behaviour and customs.
- Horseback riding is available for people who haven’t sat on a horse before, and the staff are very helpful and patient with all newcomers.
- There is a dirt track for Motocross riders, where you can watch professionals do stunts and tricks on their bikes, or have a go yourself.
- There is a canopy tour similar to that of the Ecoglide Park, which has lesser cables but is as much of a thrill.
If you want a one stop for adventure when you go to La Fortuna de San Carlos, the Go Adventure Park is the place for you.
- Some of the activities, like hiking and rafting, require expertise. Refrain from such activities if you’re unsure.
- It is a good idea to buy one of the package deals available online or at the La Fontuna information centre, because you will be able to avail some very good discounts.
- There is very little wildlife to be seen, so if you are expecting some fauna, this is not the place for you.
- Different prices for different activities
- Package deals available online, starting at $50 for a combo of different activities.
- Cafe Mediterraneo
- Chifa la Familia Feliz
- Cafe Rain Forest
- Altamira Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in La Fortuna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in La Fortuna and book an accommodation of your choice.
39.81% of people who visit La Fortuna include Go Adventure Park in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
45.71% of people start their Go Adventure Park visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Go Adventure Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Go Adventure Park