Paradise Hot Springs is five minutes away from downtown La Fortuna, and it is a vacationer’s dream. They offer thermal waters, naturally heated by the volcano nearby, at affordable rates, and they take their hospitality very seriously. At Paradise Hot Springs, you’ll get to relax as the staff pamper you Costa Rica style, as you take in the tranquil green pools and surroundings, all of which are excellently maintained.
Thermal water is abundant in minerals which are useful for the body. Paradise Hot Springs offers all of the therapeutic uses of the thermal water, like muscle relaxation, skin cleansing and stress elimination. They have a number of different pools, each of which has their own unique properties, like the ‘Palma Real’ and ‘Los Papiros’ pools. They even have an Oasis Jacuzzi, which is a new attraction, as well as a ‘hydro massage’ in the Ginger Jacuzzi.
- Paradise Hot Springs is very well lit at night, and many visitors agree that it makes for an immensely peaceful environment.
- The menu is full of Costa Rican cuisine and drinks, which you can have by the pool or in your own individual ‘huts’.
- The pool is surrounded by tropical gardens that have exotic palms and coffee trees, set to the majestic backdrop of the Arenal Volcano.
Ideally, you should go to Paradise Hot Springs after a couple of days of some adventure sports, because you’ll appreciate the healing properties of the thermal springs like never before! It provides a welcome break from the hustle and bustle of our daily lives, and is definitely a place you should visit on your trip to La Fortuna de San Carlos.
Paradise Hot Springs Travel Tips
- Paradise Hot Springs have a tie up with Toyota Rent a Car, which provides shuttle service to and from your place of stay.
- Paradise Hot Springs recommends visitors wait at least an hour after eating to enter the pools.
- If you are under medication, pregnant or have a special condition or disease, you should consult your doctor beforehand for the usage guidelines of the thermal pools.
- You should get out of the pool every 20-30 minutes to rehydrate and replenish your body to prevent dehydration and to maintain a normal blood pressure.
- Children must be under an adult's supervision at all times.
Entrance Ticket Details For Paradise Hot Springs
- Children: $15
- Volcano Lodge
- Arenal Nayara Hotel
- Hotel Tilajari
- Arenal Montechiari
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in La Fortuna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in La Fortuna and book an accommodation of your choice.
37.39% of people who visit La Fortuna include Paradise Hot Springs in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
36.84% of people start their Paradise Hot Springs visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Paradise Hot Springs
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Paradise Hot Springs