Tabacon Hot SpringsCurrently Open [Closes at 10:00 pm]
- Address: 13 Km Noreste de Centro de la Fortuna de San Carlos, Nuevo Arenal, Costa Rica
- Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8772778291
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Hot Spring, Leisure, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Nature
About Tabacon Hot Springs, La Fortuna
There are many hot spring resorts around La Fortuna, but the Tabacon Hot Springs are clearly the best and most well-known of them all. It is a stunning combination of Costa Rica’s natural beauty and hospitality. It isn’t for no reason that many tourists dub this attraction the 8th wonder of the world. Capturing the energy of the nearby Arenal Volcano, along with the flowing waters of the hot springs, the fertile La Fortuna soil and the rainforest air, makes this a retreat that appeals to all your senses.
The Tabacon Hot Springs have a number of options available for visitors at different prices. From the option of a walkthrough to a full day’s stay along with lunch and dinner, the choices will leave you spoilt for choice. With 5 pools to choose from, each with their own temperature setting and unique ambience, the Tabacon Hot Springs are the ultimate way to de-stress in Costa Rica. With 102 rooms for guests as well as a restaurant, a spa, a steam room as well as a waterslide for the kids, the resort is more than just the hot springs which it is famous for.
If you want to treat yourself to a day of self-indulgence in an exotic country, Costa Rica’s Tabacon Hot Springs is a very good option. Without a doubt, you’ll be leaving the resort more relaxed than ever.
Tabacon Hot Springs Information
- If you don’t want lunch or dinner, make sure you avail of the passes that aren’t inclusive of the same to avoid incurring unnecessary charges.
- If you do not wish to enjoy the amenities at the hot springs, you can go for a walkthrough at a nominal fee.
- There is no public transport available to the Tabacon Hot Springs, so you should book a car for the trip.
- The Tabacon Hot Springs are opposite a defunct Hot Springs resort that was open earlier, where visitors can enter for free to relax by some pleasant streams and lakes. Be sure to leave before dark, as the site has no electricity.
Tabacon Hot Springs Ticket Prices
- Different packages inclusive of lunch and dinner are available online and at the counter.
Restaurants Near Tabacon Hot Springs
- Benedictus Steak House
- Vaca Muca Restaurante
- Novillito's Steak House
- La Choza de Laurel
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in La Fortuna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in La Fortuna and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Tabacon Hot Springs
95% of people who visit La Fortuna include Tabacon Hot Springs in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
30.23% of people start their Tabacon Hot Springs visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Tabacon Hot Springs
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tabacon Hot Springs
Tabacon Hot Springs Outdoor & Nature Tours
Tabacon Hot Springs Sightseeing Tours
Tabacon Hot Springs Map
Tabacon Hot Springs Trips
1 View11 Days 10 Nights11 Day Trip to San Jose, Monteverde, La Fortuna, TBy: Guest UserCity: San Jose, Monteverde, La Fortuna, Tamarindo
Tabacon Hot Springs, La Fortuna Reviews
All QuestionsTabacon hot springs
- SFO Korean Seventh Day Adventist Church
- Live Worms Gallery
- Walter Haas Dog Park
- Parkside Playground
- Arab Film Festival-Cinemayaat
- Fire Alarm Holding Pen
- Half Dome Yosemite Park
- Diners Out Club
- Coit Steps
- Gilman Park
- Dolores Park Raven Nest
- Camp Onesie
- Lovelust Design
- Journey Administrative Office
- Marsh Cafe & Gallery