Wave Expeditions596 Votes Currently Open
Wave Expeditions are a company of tour operators and travel specialists in the town of La Fortuna de San Carlos. They offer a complete package tour of the area to fulfil all your needs and desires, and pride themselves on consistency. Right from transport, hotel accommodations and air travel to vacation specials like kayaking, wildlife expeditions and guided tours- Wave Expeditions has them all. They are also well known for an electrifying white water rafting course, for which they claim to be ‘Costa Rica’s Paddle Pros’.
Tourists can choose from different water rafting courses, based on their level of experience. Beginners can get their first taste of the wonderful world of rafting with an easy class 2 or class 3 session on the royal Balsa or Sarapiqui rivers. The tour guides, who are extremely passionate, will regale you with facts and local stories that will keep you entertained for hours. It is a great way to shake away those nerves about white water rafting and have a pleasant cruise down the river as well.
For more experienced rafters, the Wave Expeditions have quite the treat for you. A class 3 or 4 course on the daunting Toro River will give you one of the biggest challenges you have faced. You’ll be straining every muscle in your body to paddle the raft through the rushing waters, but the adrenaline rush that you get from it will be like no other.
The Wave Expeditions itinerary is quite similar to that of Costa Rica Descents, but it differs in the fact that it takes care of other things like hotel bookings and helping you plan out your vacation as well. Of course, one of the benefits of Wave Expeditions is that you can experience a number of attractions at one place, as they serve to provide a holistic adventure vacation experience.
Wave Expeditions Travel Tips
- Make sure you are well aware of your expertise in white water rafting before booking tickets. You don’t want to sign up for a tougher course which you aren’t equipped to handle.
- If you’re looking for a deal that covers everything that La Fortuna de San Carlos has to offer under one umbrella package, then Wave Expeditions would be a very good place to start.
Entrance Ticket Details For Wave Expeditions
- Vacation packages available on pre booking online.
- Cafe Mediterraneo
- Samdix Place Caribbean Food
- Don Rufino
- Nene’s Restaurant
- The Flying Tomato (vegetarian)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in La Fortuna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in La Fortuna and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Wave Expeditions Address: La Fortuna, La Fortuna de San Carlos, Arenal Volcano National Park, Costa Rica
- Wave Expeditions Contact Number: +506-24797262
- Wave Expeditions Timing: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Best time to visit Wave Expeditions(preferred time): 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Wave Expeditions: 04:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
54.08% of people who visit La Fortuna include Wave Expeditions in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
42.86% of people start their Wave Expeditions visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Wave Expeditions
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Wave Expeditions
People normally club together La Fortuna Waterfall and Diego Birding And Nature Day Tours while planning their visit to Wave Expeditions.