Las Palmas De Cocalan National Park12 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Las Cabras, O'Higgins Region, Chile, La Javierana Map
- Phone: +56-722501300
- Tags: National Park, Family And Kids
When you visit Las Palmas de Cocalan National Park in Chile, you are sure to be mesmerized by the beauty and grandeur of this park. It was opened in 1989 and covers an area of more than 3700 hectares. The main attraction at Las Palmas de Cocalan National Park is the huge cover of Chilean palm trees that are endangered outside. Other vegetation of the park includes peumo, quiscos, espinos and quillay. If you are a wildlife enthusiast, then you will be delighted with the local fauna present here. You can find parrots, wild cats, foxes, culpeo and a variety of birds. If you want to have nature walks or simply admire the beauty of life forms, this park is a great destination.
How to Reach Las Palmas De Cocalan National Park
- Rented car/ taxi
- Las Palmas De Cocalan National Park Address: Las Cabras, O'Higgins Region, Chile, La Javierana
- Las Palmas De Cocalan National Park Contact Number: +56-722501300
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!