Parque Princesa Sofia17 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Av. Príncipe de Asturias, 227, 11300 La Linea de la Concepción, Cádiz, Spain, La Línea De La Concepción Map
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
Parque Princesa Sofia is a well-maintained and beautiful park that consists of a variety of plant and trees and would be the ideal place to be to spend a rejuvenating day. The park is usually frequented by a lot of sport enthusiasts during the day. There are plenty of shaded areas around the park while one would also be able to find patches of grassy areas, palm trees as well as other native trees. Parque Princesa Sofia is also regarded as a haven for ornithologists as you can observe quite a lot of migratory birds that fly across from Africa to Europe.
How to Reach Parque Princesa Sofia
- Buses Algeciras-Barcelona, Algeciras-Malaga-Cordoba Slpe, Barcelona-Algeciras to stop - La Linea De La Concepcion
- Parque Princesa Sofia Address: Av. Príncipe de Asturias, 227, 11300 La Linea de la Concepción, Cádiz, Spain, La Línea De La Concepción
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!