Santa Maria Magdalena14 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Plaza la Magdalena, s/n, 50001 Zaragoza, Spain Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-976399745
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
A great muse of architects and culture enthusiasts, the place is built upon the ruins of a popular 12th century Romanesque Church. The church is known for interesting blend of different architectural styles it has taken over the time. The new church was built in 14th century in Muejar style with fine line designs and green shining tiles which was again renovated later in 17th and 18th century with more influence of Baroque style as evident in the interiors. The church also has a polygonal apse and a bell tower with decorative ogival arches. Come and admire the beauty of it all as you stroll through its various halls. The positive vibes and quiet environment will help you keep the worries aside and relax.
How to Reach Santa Maria Magdalena
- Bus Station : (994) – Coso Bajo 188
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Zaragoza before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zaragoza and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Santa Maria Magdalena Address: Plaza la Magdalena, s/n, 50001 Zaragoza, Spain
- Santa Maria Magdalena Contact Number: +34-976399745
- Santa Maria Magdalena Timing: 10:00 am - 09:00 pm
- Best time to visit Santa Maria Magdalena(preferred time): 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Santa Maria Magdalena: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!