Cueva Huerta14 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Ctra AS-228 km 35,2, Fresnedo, 33111 Teverga, Spain, Fresnedoso De Ibor Map
- Phone: +34-666557630
- Tags: Cave, Family And Kids
Huerta Cave is the largest cavity in Australia that is nearly 19 kilometres in length and has been declared as a Natural Monument since 2002. Its size and biological and hydrogeological complexity would leave you baffled while the presence of crucial colonies of bats hibernating ere is also highlighted. With Huerta Cave – Deporventura, you would get the chance to explore and experience the cave by a wooden walkway which covers a distance of nearly 300 metres and is suitable for people of all ages. An initiation course to speleology is also offered here which accedes to another small room and lets you experience the best of cattails.
How to Reach Cueva Huerta
- Rented Car/Taxi
- Cueva Huerta Address: Ctra AS-228 km 35,2, Fresnedo, 33111 Teverga, Spain, Fresnedoso De Ibor
- Cueva Huerta Contact Number: +34-666557630
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!